Finding your power, your confidence, your self-esteem
When anxiety is a big part of your life, it is hard to find a way forward. Fear can be overwhelming and life does not feel safe.
It is my passion to help you lift the anxiety, overcome the fears and find a safe place inside yourself. I help you step by step to become more able to trust and believe in yourself and in life.
A true gift
I know anxiety from the inside out. My mother suffered of severe PTSD and only later in life I realized what kind of impact that had on me. It took me many years to understand and heal. Now I see that as a true gift.
From a young age I wanted to make my life valuable and help others. Hence, I graduated as a naturopath, acupuncturist and medical doctor.
After working as a House Surgeon, I decided to leave the medical profession and dedicate my time to work with a more natural and complementary approach in my private clinic. I subsequently trained in kinesiology, hypnotherapy, coaching, Qigong and Ren Xue, i.e. ‘the study of human life’. I also took time out to learn many other values and enjoy life as a parent, when I home-schooled my two children.
Finding real answers
It was when I started to study Ren Xue that I found real answers. I discovered a way of living and being that really helped myself and my clients to feel much better. My clients felt more secure within themselves, experienced more joy and happiness, felt calmer and more relaxed, and mostly could overcome pain, emotional problems and stress.
I feel it as my mission to help you overcome your anxiety and insecurities. So that you can be who you truly feel you are.
We all are here for a reason. Life isn’t just random, there is so much purpose behind it. And it is precious. While we are looking for health, happiness and well-being in places where they cannot be found, we won’t be able to live our potential.
Live your potential
I like to help you live your potential. To find your truth. To find health, happiness and well-being, because you know where to look for these. To help you develop the wisdom to be who you truly are and to feel good about that.
To help you do this reach out to me through the contact form
To book a free half hour introduction session or to sign up for the next workshop, indicate which one in the message field.
All services are currently on-line.
During individual coaching sessions I use a combination of Ren Xue-coaching, hypnotherapy, nutrition, Qi-healing and Yuan Qigong.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!
- Medical Degree: MBChB University of Otago (New Zealand) 1999 (Note: chose to stop registration)
- Masters in Medical Science (doctoraal) Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam 1995
- Naturopathy and TCM 4-year Bachelors degree (Netherlands) 1990
- Professional Kinesiology Practice Cert. 2003
- Qigong Master Teacher and Therapist Cert. Completion of 8 levels 2011
- Ren Xue Teacher, Yuan Gong Master Teacher and Yuan Ming Medicine Practitioner 6 level training completed 2018
- Ongoing: yearly at least 2-week training retreats since 2008 (attendance of 23 training retreats to date in Ren Xue, Zhineng Qigong and Yuan Gong Qigong: 9 on-line, 14 in person)
- Certified Life Coach (Abundance and Breakthrough Cert. NZ Life Coaching 2017)
- Hypnosis New Zealand Certified Hypnotherapist 2019
- Member of Hypnosis New Zealand 2019, (see also Hypnotherapy New Zealand)
- New Zealand Senior Traditional Herbalism Diploma 2019
- Teaching Ren Xue and Qigong since 2010, in New Zealand and Europe
- Private practice in Holistic Life Coaching, based on the principles of Ren Xue, since 2011
During sessions I use a combination of Ren Xue-coaching, hypnotherapy, nutrition, Qi-healing and Yuan Qigong.
- Private Practice in Naturopathy and Kinesiology 2003 – 2007
- Work as a House surgeon at Nelson Hospital and Palmerston North Hospital 2000 – 2001
- Registered Natural Health Practitioner with the IICT
Although I have completed a medical degree and worked as a House Surgeon (i.e. a medical doctor), I am not working as a medical doctor anymore. I let my registration lapse, because I like to work in the field of complementary medicine, Yuan Gong and Qi therapy. My work is to support you in your healing journey, helping you to find patterns and habits that are in the way of your healing process, and at the same time provide you with tools that can improve specific health issues as well as uplift your overall health and well-being. Health can never be promised, and healing depends on many different factors. But there are things you can do to help yourself.
I highly recommend you always follow the advice of your medical doctor.
To read the full disclaimer, click here.
To read testimonials from students and client I have worked with, click here.